Another way to fight Covid & more

I love using this Lysol laundry sanitizer that has 0% bleach and kills Covid, cold, & flu viruses. The one pictured below comes in that size as well as a bigger jug with a handle (similar to the size of a big liquid laundry detergent container) at Fred Meyer. I like the smell that this one pictured comes in which is "Crisp Linen." The "Free & Clear" scent in this same brand has no scent if you don't like scents and/or don't like the "Crisp Linen" scent. They also have the same product called "Sport" which I've never used.



I wash all my laundry with this sanitizer. FYI (for those who don't know), you use it in addition to your regular laundry detergent. You put your regular laundry detergent (however you do) then fill up to the first line (this laundry sanitizer) on the lid with the lid and pour into the area in your laundry machine that has the agitator (that swishes your laundry) and then fill again a second time to that first line with your laundry sanitizer cup & pour into the agitator of your laundry machine. (These instructions are for a top loader laundry machine meaning where you lift the lid from the top. In case it was confusing, discussing the agitator for the laundry machine, I think it's the same area you'd put your laundry softener (if you use) is where you'd pour this laundry sanitizer).


It's nice to get your laundry sanitized (in general) for example, I have drenched towels that become that way after I use to put around the sink to help with me NOT getting wet when hand washing dishes & then I place those towels in a bag and on my laundry room floor (before they get washed). It's nice that these wet and dirty towels are getting really sanitized & clean with this laundry sanitizer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know this over-the-counter Covid test expires quite a bit after its expiration date?

Leftover different types of lung teas I took to help recover after I had Covid

The Breather