You will be healed

The one and only time that I got Covid, it lasted SO long that I didn't think I'd ever recover. Of course I was consistently praying (I pray daily in general) and thanking God for NOT only having me be 100% be pre-Covid status today, but anyone else in the world who wants and needs to be as well.


If you're familiar with Joel Osteen (you can click on the "Messages" tab on his website & listen to any one of his FREE half hour sermons), (he's a famous Christian preacher at Lakewood Church, the outskirts of Houston, Texas) he's talked about in his sermons to ask God for things "today" (I think the reason why is because you're showing God how bad you want it & that you're ready to receive what you're asking for today & not some day, for example). I remember explaining this principle to a Naturopathic Doctor that I went to a couple years ago. One of the things I asked her to do was write a prescription for me to get massage (I never ended up using the prescription but that's beside the point, but one of the places I wanted to go to for massage required a Doctor's referral) as it was sometime in July I believe I saw her (toward the end of the month) and she wrote the prescription for the following month. I remember letting her know that I wanted it written sooner and she was like, "Oh I figured you wouldn't get in for a massage until then," (something along those lines). And then I told her that Joel Osteen has talked about in his sermons that you ask for things you want from God today and how what if I were able to get into a massage place sooner than next month & then I wasn't able to get in because I didn't have a current prescription start date? She changed the prescription date. 🙂


The same thing with if you're presently suffering from Covid. You want to be healed TODAY not next week, next month, or some other date in the future. You want it as soon as possible.


Even if you're thinking I'm NOT a religious person OR Christianity isn't my religion, I'd recommend giving Joel Osteen a try. Because if you're wanting to get healed from Covid/want someone else to, if you want to have a more a fulfilling life, improve yourself & your relationships with others, Joel is for you.


I'd recommend listening to Joel's message (sermon) on "Healing belongs to you" (his 1,001 sermon dated July 20, 2024) by visiting Joelosteen.com & clicking on the "Messages" tab & scrolling to that sermon. (I know last night when I tried going to his website to listen to his recent sermons, both internet browsers I regularly  use (Chrome & Norton Private Browser) didn't allow that website to work, so I had to search for "Joel Osteen" in Google & clicked on his website that way).


And honestly, if you're going to give me a lame excuse that you don't have the time, I would remind you that things that are important to us we make the time for. How important is it to you to get 100% healed from Covid? How important is it to you for someone you know to get healed from Covid? I like to listen to Joel when I'm washing dishes, when/how do you listen to Joel? Comment in the comments section of this post below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know this over-the-counter Covid test expires quite a bit after its expiration date?

Leftover different types of lung teas I took to help recover after I had Covid

The Breather