Did you know taking 2-500 mg Vitamin C tablets equates 1,000 mg?

Shortly after Covid hit, I was at Rite Aid wanting to purchase a 1,000 mg of Vitamin C. (This was one of the recommendations to prevent Covid to take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C daily). One of the customers in the store snatched the last one so I had the next best thing (photographed below) which was 500 mg of Vitamin C.

I had asked the cashier if taking 2-500 mg tablets would equte 1,000 mg. She didn't know so she told me to ask the pharmacy and I did. And yes, taking 2-500 mg tablets would equate to 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masks aren't just worn for Covid prevention for some...

Welcome to my Covid Awareness & Support blog

I bought this today at Costco to have "just in case"