Another place to purchase the cheapest (all the time), yet effective & easy to carry with you hand wipes
Another place to purchase the cheapest (all the time), yet effective & easy to carry with you hand wipes is Target. Although I used to prefer the hard container hand wipes because you didn't have to worry about re-sealing them again with a sticker (like this kind) AND you got more wipes, if you're strapped for money or don't want to want to spend much, the ones I photographed from Target (and is Target brand) is a great alternative. They are always $1.99 BEFORE tax. They are found in the disposable tableware (i.e. plates and napkins section of the store next to the Wet Ones brand hard container hand wipes). When I say easy to carry with you, you can easily store in your bag when you go out (basically I carry on me at all times unless I'm just going for a walk around my neighborhood).
These hand wipes are great for preventing illness (Covid) and should be used in between regular hand washings (i.e. when touching public surfaces such as, but NOT limited to): door handles (including handles for doors when shopping [i.e. at the grocery store in most frozen and refrigerated sections], pin pads at cash registers at stores, touching those dividers for putting your items on the conveyor belt at the store, shopping carts and/or hand baskets, etc. They are gentle and safe enough for wiping your mouth as well (i.e. after eating something greasy/sticky).

Comments
Post a Comment