Some tips to stay moisturized when you're always washing & sanitizing your hands

My chiropractor asked me a great question: How I stay moisturized (since he knows I'm always washing my hands & sanitizing my hands) to prevent Covid.


Here are some tips so that you can keep washing your hands & sanitizing your hands to prevent getting & spreading Covid:


1. Wear dish gloves when washing dishes (as you may know the more your hands touch water & soap, the more it'll dry out) to protect your hands. Plus, you can go hotter (the water) when rinsing/washing dishes since you've got gloves on which can clean them better.

2. 


The (above) photographed body wash is the Fred Meyer brand body wash that I use for washing my hands (it can be regularly found on sale for $4.99 OR for $5.49 regular price).


3. 


The (above) photographed body wash is sold at Fred Meyer & it also is sold in a green version (of the same bottle) with a label of "Notes of Aloe". I buy both scents & find it easy to use for washing hands AND in the shower as a body wash. It's nice as a hand wash since it already comes in a pump form & a large size. The regular price per body wash (size in photograph) is $7.49.


4. 


The (above) photographed lotion is what I use after I wash my hands AND put on my body. This wonderful lotion works well to moisturize. You have to make sure it reads: "African Shea butter, Coconut Oil, & Cocoa Buttter" on it as they do have different versions. The price for this lotion varies from $9.99 on sale/with a coupon to $11 and is sold at Fred Meyer and Amazon. *DON'T FORGET TO PUT LOTION ON AFTER WASHING YOUR HANDS & BATHING.* :)


5. 



The (above) photographed hand sanitizer spray works well, has a nice smell, AND keeps you moisturized. It meets the 70% alcohol requirement (that's the minimum amount of alcohol you want in your hand sanitizers to be worth using) & has a nice lavender scent with essential oil. They come in a 3-pack in the size photographed for up to $12 before taxes & shipping on Amazon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know this over-the-counter Covid test expires quite a bit after its expiration date?

Leftover different types of lung teas I took to help recover after I had Covid

The Breather