Back to school drive at Fred Meyer in Spanaway, WA is accepting hand sanitizer

 


Photographed (above) is the back to school drive box in the front entrance of their store (right in front of the cash registers toward the right when you enter the store).


My visit to that store (the visit before my last), I donated hand sanitizer that I got from the Dollar Tree in Graham, WA (photographed below). The hand sanitizer is good quality (70% alcohol or higher is your goal for using any hand sanitizer) which you can see it says that on the outside of the packaging (see photo below). It's also nice that it comes with a little lanyard clip for a student to clip on their back pack or keys.



Obviously I want to be donating/want others to be donating hand sanitizer for this drive because let's keep the kids & our community sick free. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know this over-the-counter Covid test expires quite a bit after its expiration date?

Leftover different types of lung teas I took to help recover after I had Covid

The Breather